At The Copy Shop, we value all of our customers and wouldn’t be here without them! As a guide, we have outlined our most important values for our customers to know and our employees to follow.
- We deliver what we say we are going to do. If our business didn’t deliver the basics, then any other of these values would be a wasted effort. We make certain that the core of what we do is deserving of long-term customer loyalty, and then we nurture it.
- You should expect the best. We value every customer that does business with us and will give them the best quality we can give.
- Go beyond the usual. We want customers for life so we consistently exceed the expected. We make a baseline for good and make it policy to climb to better and beyond.
- We take care of our customers. We get to know our customers on a personal and professional level and try to exceed their needs every time. Profit is crucial so we can continue to serve you, but we run our business to keep customers for the long haul.
- Nurture lifelong employees. Our effective strategy to win long-term clients is to treat our employees as we would customers and family whom we have seen for years. Not only does this encourage our staff to stick around, but to pass on that friendliness and care to our customers.
- Make customers want to stick around. Great service and products are terrific, but it never hurts to stack the deck to lure customers into the long-term fold. This could be done by giving unchanged pricing for years, discounts for certain projects, or special pricing.