History

In 1977, The Copy Shop Inc. opened its doors in Downtown Bowling Green and served the surrounding area. The Shop began its printing business with one 1250 Multi System offset printer that was the highest quality all-in-one printer at the time. Design started as being hand layout setup with most of the artwork created for offset printing. With only printing and copying being produced, the company name The Copy Shop, Inc. arose.

As time went on, the business evolved and incorporated many more services and products to the mix. Awards and trophies have been offered since our beginning years. When current owner, Van Spears took over the business in January of 2008; he thought of new ways to keep the business thriving. Over the past few years, promotional products, mailing serviceslarge format printing, binding services and photography are now services/products we offer. In fall 2013, The Shop upgraded to Xerox® production printers and finishing systems to keep customer cost down and quality at an all time high. The Copy Shop is always looking to the future and continually growing as a business to better serve our current and potential clients.

We strive to be green, as we continually recycle all of our scrap paper, plastic bottles, newspaper, cardboard and used ink toners. The majority of paper used at The Shop partially or mostly contains recycled paper stock.